Even Though i am new to the game/forum i am loving it so far and since i got my Archer to to 45 i am really enjoying pvp. i have read around abit and found a few recommended gears for archers so i am kinda set there except for the talon i am missing. Anywayz I HATE HATE HATE TO LOSE!!! Before i was owning left and right in pvp but now i cant even get off more than two shot without dieing.
(These are better players as you can tell )

I sank all my points in dexterity

Helm: Scorpion Helm Of Isis
Weapon: Desert Eagle talon Of Horus* using until i can find better (isis,or thoth)
Armor: Scorpion Leather Of Isis
Shield: Menes Wings Of Isis

My Tactics are: Evasion (buff), Focus (buff), Break Armor, Blinding shot, Repulse, Restore Health, Blast Shot, Meditation (mana recovery)... Then use up whatever skill is available, rinse and repeat. I like to run around alot (which most people hate!!) but it give my skills time to recharge or i just wait for repulse to stall a bit. Seeing as how i am not going to fully pvp how many skills should i have, and how many points to put in each skill to be effective more in pvp but also pve?

I also know pvp is about skills but in the mean time is there anything else i need to know to stand a better chance of owning you?