The one thing that is starting to bug me in this game is that there seems to be an abundance of semi good level 45 pinks and then hardly any super rare 45 pinks. I frequently (i just seem to get lucky) get pinks from bosses and fail at trying to sell them.

Most of the pinks are pretty good, but not the best and in this game, like it says in the help screen 'the person with the best armor wins'. All this 'semi-good' gear rarely has a buyer. It has left me with about 20 pinks so far and i've only just hit 40. I know i'm going to get a hell of a lot more.

Some pinks sell really well. I once got a Red Scarab Bow of Horus and sold that for 130k in a few minutes. On the other hand, my [red cloth something] Helm of Thoth was hard to sell and took ages. It seems that only the best items will sell as thats what people are looking for.

Selling the item to a shop gives like 120g. Thats pointless to do. If the Price was increased to say to about 5-10k per pink then that could destroy the market all together because SOMETIMES there is a buyer.

What i think would be cool, and it could be challenging is to some how transmute the pinks into something else. This leads into the idea of a skill system which i wont really discuss in depth. Basically, you could melt down pink armor and weapons into raw ingredients to make better ones - not ones that drop, another set of crafted weapons.
Like World of Warcraft, you could also do an enchanting system where you disenchant the weapons in order to enhance your own or other peoples weapons.

They are just some ideas and I'm not sure if any of them are that good, but i'd like to find something to do with all these pinks. I know people would happily accept them if they got them for free, but I'd like to make some money out of them.

Would like to hear from more people on this idea.