I can replicate this bug no problem at all and it does it on stock ice cream sandwich and jelly bean android roms on my phone.

When in the join game screen, scrolling up and down the available games causes the freeze and exit of the game. It also sometimes does it at the fetching greatness loading screen. This can be at any instance when that fetching greatness screen appears.

The game never freezes during playing an actual level or in balefort or anything like that, it's just on the mentioned screens.

Scrolling through the friends screen doesn't crash the game, that is fine. It's just on the join game screen. I can literally flick up and down the available games to join and it will freeze and kick me out.

It makes no difference if you use for gpu rendering either within the developer options in the phone.

I have read on the internet that a number of games seem to suffer similar issues running the exynos chip sets.

I have tried down loading the game from different sources too. Reinstalling, wiping data or clearing cache doesn't improve things at all.

Please could fellow players post if they have issues too please and maybe a dev can look in to this.

Please ask if there is anything else you would like me to provide info wise.

Thanks in advance!