Thread: Demon class!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Default Demon class!

I think we will one day get another class option, and I would enjoy it being a demon with horns and everything.
    stats:
    250 HP and 250 MANA
    new item type to go with it are "claws" for melee (like wolverine style) and "gauntlets" for ranged (make them magical, shoot stuff out). would be like daggers/wands, but a little slower and more damage, no shields. also have lots more procs on them!
    -The special thing about this class would be that it has no specific stat to go in. claws/gauntlets can only be wielded by demons, any stat orientation, and are only equipable by level. also, demons have whatever attributes are given to them via stats doubled, so int gives more mana(and spell damage?), str more hp&armor and dex more crit/dodge than usual. make the skills undead based, and not with any one direction to any style of playing.

I can imagine this being harder for newbs to get a grasp of. so. only usable by people with all 3 classes at least lvl25.

OPINIONS BELOW

edited to balance out...
    no requirements for gear? So you basically want a boss class that no one could beat?
    they can only wield claws or gauntlets. of their level or below. either ranged or melee.
    so what do you double, an archer's bonus, a warrior's?
    all of em to be fair editing HP and MANA to 150 at start.
    Last edited by Arterra; 09-22-2010 at 05:05 PM. Reason: balancing
    404 - not found ...maybe one day...