Quote Originally Posted by JeffSorrows View Post
Seems quite biased and not ery balanced in any section. Though it is somewhat informative, it is nice to read, if you have the time. Or the attention span. Maybe just clean it up here and there, and would be better by having all your posts into one organized bit on the OP. Seems a bit over the top to have like 5 posts. But works out I suppose. Anyways just add some more concise information, and may become extremely useful, when the bias is lowered to a minumum. Maybe find three people who are either nuetral, pro and against rushing to get a good mix and feel of it. I don't pvp much and so doesn't bug me either way, as long as everyone is having fun. Thanks for the post(s)
Thanks for the opinion Jeff! I must say I'm quite shocked that you should say it's biased. Especially considering that I, myself, cannot really decide which opinion is right. Anyways, the reasons I divided it I to five sections is because I originally thought my post was going to be much longer. I wrote this all in the iPad app "notes." Believe me. It looked much longer. Lol anyways, if I'd have known it was so short I wouldn't have separated it like that.