Thread: Lootable armor/helms for low level

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    235 Posts

Default Lootable armor/helms for low level

The damage is pretty high in low level and it was partially helped with the extra armor from the H'ween events. The problem is is that none of this will be obtainable after the event is over. Some standard, balanced, lootable gear needs to be added in, preferably the best having some tough drop rates. I realize artisan and expert exist already, And new players need easier drop rates, but the current recipe drop rate is just spoon feeding new players with top of the line PvP gear.

One of the big arguements back when people complaine about the f bows was that it helped new players that were constantly spawn killed. The obvious flaws of this are apparent now, and adding in more discontinued content wont be doing the new players any favors.

I'm not sure what direction STS plans to take PL, but I'll always believe that the best gear shouldnt be for everyone. It should be for those who farm for it, to keep some kind of an interest in PvE, but it SHOULD be a permanently lootable piece of gear, not an easy to obtain but discontinued piece.

Many suggestion posts go into detail about how their idea would affect STS' monetary gain. I dont think I need to go into detail about how a hard to farm item would benefit sts, that should just go without saying.

I dont just say this because the event stuff will be oober rare, but a bit more armor will improve the quality of low level over all.
    Last edited by Yich; 11-03-2012 at 05:27 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Yich For This Useful Post: