Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Hey AL, I'm a little furious with our Guild Name...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Lady_Pebbles

For the love of PvP... There is no such thing as "Rushers" or "Rushing". People have their own styles of PvP. If I want to FFA, god dang it I will effen FFA. If people want to 1v1 make a private match and go 1v1. Don't get mad at me or my team for being faster than you. You want a "fair" fight? Make sure you got a team to back your butt up. Otherwise, just start whoopin' that booty & call it a day. Can't handle or don't like the other styles of PvP? Find another match.

Smh. I swear, turn based PvP needs to stay in table top and text based games. Hell, at least keep them in the matches designed for 1v1 (create them in the other games too if theres a demand for it.. doesn't matter). Don't bring that into matches designed for team work.

Also, I agree with Bod, & Walkhardd; there should be an option to reserve guild names & keep the "rush" talk out of AL. Remember, its a different game so don't be pist when you see a hell of a lot of players like me who love true FFA style pvp just going at it. I don't wait for "Go?/ok go" bs. Map loads, its on like DK in this mofo... & I expect the same from my opponent.

Lets do this honey boo boo. RAWR xD

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lady_Pebbles For This Useful Post: