Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: On Elsewhere-Hosted APKs...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Warbux View Post
    Just a bunch of kids... i mean KIDS crying about allies and changes being made ruin it for the rest... give support give feedback and quit crying or wait til full release... I believe the customers who used the back door entrance provided ALOT of help finding bugs and made good suggestions... that alone will make the full release the best it possibly can be!
    That's such a retard logic. That statement is not for you to say. STS determined that Canada and Australia would suffice, these people who are jumping the fence are the ones who's acting like kids who can't hold their addiction to a game, pity. Got one word for them: Discipline.

PS: I hope they ban people who're illegitimately playing the game. These are breaches to the implementing guideline of STS, crucial at that. Every android user could very well play right at this moment and possibly hamper what could have been a very smooth phase just because a bunch of kids who can't wait properly instigated it. FYI, this is not a contained issue as almost everyone I know in PL are already aware of this and it'll be matter of time (maybe a couple of hours) before they all jump in to AL. I'm neither from Canada or Australia, but I could play AL too even without that APK (there are other ways, the internet is not bound by geographical limitations, only by codes) but I'm not doing it because I have enough discipline. These people are just feeling things out and waiting if there will be consequences from STS side.
    Last edited by vampinoy; 11-09-2012 at 03:12 AM.