Thread: adios...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default adios...

So the time has finally come...I'll be leaving Pocket Legends. While I dont know the exact amount of time, it might be for good. The reasons are a bit too personal to share with you guys. but i hope you understand...

Ill fall into the cliche; i really enjoyed playing this game. waking up to whispers or friends invites, farming a damn item for hours to see it go to the guy who recently joined, laughing about nonsense, and making friends.

with so many people playing people and almost everyone knowing everyone, is hard not to make great friends....my list is small, but i wouldnt trade it for the world.

Itchybird, my first real friend. a girl who started as an int bird, i think she got fed up of me asking for a res...

Princessmage and Nostero, my little farm group for about 1 month. we farmed everything together, and i loved it.

Zxav, how we met is still a mystery, but hes a great guy, and laughs at my stupid jokes.

Samlight and Ventrifrap, thanks for those runs. I hope you enoyed my company as i enjoyed every second of yours. Sam, thanks for laughing at my jokes.

Kingteddy and Queenteddy, maybe the most amazing guy in this game. we met the weirdest way anyone can imagine. those nights talking about women will never be forgotten. thank you for being there like a true friend. As for Queenteddy, youre an amazing and fun person to talk to. Thank you.

and...

Dawninfinity, you changed the way i smile. Bless your heart, you made me happy. Thank you. (:

Thanks to everyone who made me laugh, angry, sad and happy. Thanks for those runs. Thanks for your time. And thanks for your friendship. I loved every second of it.

Thanks to SpacetimeStudios for making Pocket Legends possible. I enjoyed it a lot, and believe i got more than my $20 worth.

We made a lot of friends and even more enemies
    Some of which were genuine and others just pretend to be
    It's all gravy baby, life's lovely

All be on today, Saturday for the last time...
    Last edited by Chickdigcookies; 09-25-2010 at 08:40 AM.
    i saw her once, and swore i was in love...