I have a billing error in Itunes, an outstanding balance.(someone somehow downloaded an app when my pre-paid credit card was empty) Now Itunes will not let me update to 1.4.1. I am wondering how I can work around this issue.

Is Pocket Legends available through any installer besides Itunes App Store? I am considering Jailbreaking my phone if there is a way to update through an alternative installer. (Such as CYDIA etc.)

Does anyone know any work-around to the Itunes billing predicament? I do not have another credit-card to list in Itunes account info. Right now, Itunes wont even let me update any apps or download free apps due to the outstanding balance.

Please don't flood this forum with ways to crack or hack this program. I am a paying customer and am not interested in that "bu!!sh*t." Not to mention the fact that this is an incredible game and the devs have obviously spent a great deal of effort bringing such an incredible gaming concept to the mobile gaming scene and piracy can kill great products such as this.

Any help that you may be able to offer will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

-Creepingtom