Thread: Few questions...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    530 Posts

Default Few questions...

Hey guys! I got a couple of questions. There's some things about Arcane Legends that I'm having trouble discovering on my own.

1. It looks as though the kill system works like PL. Once you are too high level, you can longer gain kills in any region of the game. Because the game isn't out on iOS yet, I haven't had the chance to level to the cap and test this. Can you always get kills in any region of the game regardless of your level?

2. It seems as if there is no possible way to solo a level. This tends to shove me away from playing pretty hard. Especially with the current system. The enemies get harder depending on how many people are present in that area? That is a horrible, horrible, idea in my opinion. At least make a 20m radius where that form of difficulty scaling will take effect. It is very, very, frustrating to be alone in a map when you enter a mob of eight or nine enemies and all of the sudden four people join your game. You're basically screwed. Anyways, my question is, is there a way to solo that I don't know about?

3. There are no pure breeds. Is this true? I mean, do rogues and mages seriously have to add str in order to succeed? That's ridiculous. I mean, I can understand breaking away from traditional mmo's and trying to rid the "holy trinity" but seriously? That didn't accomplish anything but make rogues and mages less useful. The trinity exists in the classes themselves. My question is, is this going to be corrected? Is this how the game is meant to be played? Or will there be pure breeds in the future?

4. Does the elite cap contain any kind of exclusive item that contains stats?

5. It seems as if the whole founders gear is setting the example for the way we will obtain our legendary weapons. In other words, the only obtainable good sets will be from gamble packs that can be purchased with gold or platinum. Is this the case? If so, that's pretty messed up. My parents taught me never to gamble. Sts has reinforced this idea with how many times I've gambled and lost. I refuse to gamble anymore. My parents dun' taught me right.

6. Will there be pvp?

7. Will there be vanity's?

Thanks in advance guys! I don't mean for this to be a complaining thread or anything. All of my questions tend to be personal opinions anyways. I'm just looking for answers is all...
    ~MM

Edit- just for extra clarity, let me say this. I have expressed my extreme, tremendous gratitude for this excellent game that sts has released in other threads! This thread was simply meant for some opinions, questions, and critiques. Mainly, though, for questions.
    Last edited by Justg; 11-18-2012 at 05:56 PM. Reason: less drama