Hi guys,

Today just used the free respecs from STS. Thanks, STS ! Now I'm a lvl 15 thus with 14 skill points and 84 stat points. I want my mage to perform good vs mobs and vs boss. I want my skill selection to be usable/flexible against mobs and boss. Do you guys have tips on (sub) skill and stat points investments?

I think I want to have at least 1 point in Lifegiver. And I want to keep using Gale Force, because it is fun. The speed increase is also fun. I will invest in all of GF except protective current, because it is not worth it right? Is GF sufficent against mobs?

Other skills i'm interested in:
*Time shift - the ability to root, DoT, and AOE is fun, but in order to use it, means either the mob must come to me or I come to them. Does the root and damage effect Boss?
*Frost Bolt - mainly interested because it can stun. Can it stun Boss and is its damage enough? Does it stun multiple mobs?
*Lightening - very nice damage, but i wonder if stuns sufficiently. Have good damage vs Boss, but vs Mobs, not much use.
*LifeGiver - put more points in LG? I'm not interested in being a support heal mage