Thread: New Best Weapon?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Lightbulb New Best Weapon?

Since the balancing that happened today I decided to go to the Auction House and examine all the weapons to see what changed and BOY WAS I SURPRISED.

Currently I have Lv. 16 Lightning Sword of Potency equipped because I am fully convinced it is the new best weapon in the game. (Lv.16 is key, the Lv.15 one is meh) here is why -

Clever Trollbane of Fatality Lv.16 - gets 30.5 damage, 5 dex, 21 int and is basically better for int stat (not for a tank warrior if you already have good int). Most expensive weapon right now for some reason. - 255,000 gold

Agile Trollbane of Potency Lv.16 - (the better one in my opinion) 34.2 damage, 21 dex, 11 int, much better for dex stats (again not basic warrior) - 230,000 gold.

Lightning Sword of Potency Lv.16 - 37.1 damage, 19 str, 10 int, better for health, bonus damage, and gives you some good mana. - I saw only one on the market when I checked for 200k

The only thing comparable on the market right now is Shocking Heraldic Sword of Potency Lv.16 which has the exact same stats but -1.8 damage and maybe a better proc. - 200,000 gold

I tried to post screens of some of the stats so I hope they show up. I don't know how to tell if it worked. (edit* it didn't work but those are the stats go check if you don't believe)

I know people will be bummed trollbane isn't #1 but it is still very good. Please don't rage at me I just was really surprised because it sucks having a trollbane for 200k then it turns out a pink that was like 20k is better now haha.

Also it depends on your play style, i was just comparing strictly based on maximizing damage and strength, with some int. to keep you going.

*note* - I could not find a vorpal sword and I heard that that was one of the better swords before update so if you have those stats please enlighten us.

On a completely different note - the economy is starting to change because of new stats, so I recommend you buy/sell now while things are cheap/expensive. Just sold Snowstorm of Assault for 50k it used to be like 8-15k and I have 2 so hopefully I can get a big profit.

Here's french fries thanks for reading my opinion. lllllll

*edit* forgot Mighty Trollbane of Fatality - 33.7 damage (minus like 3 damage) 21 str. (better by 2), 5 dex (really?? only 5?) - currently 400k lol, same analysis sword is still better.

*edit again* found a Mighty Vorpal Sword of Tactics and if you can but it (only 1,500,000 gold as of post) it has the best damage for warriors right now, it's stats are 42.5 damage, 21 str (nice!) 11 dex (better than 5 dex lol), and the proc is sick. The only critique is that if I equipped this I would lose 100 mana at a gain of only 20 HP, but the damage maybe worth the mana I dont know. All the other vorpal swords are meh compared the the lightning sword of potency lv.16

*edit again again* (thanks Eclise) - Fixed prefix I meant to put lightning instead of shocking
    Last edited by Gassyllama; 11-27-2012 at 09:15 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Gassyllama For This Useful Post: