I was wondering if you guys might implement a token system. Bosses at the level cap could drop tokens; maybe one or two per boss kill. Then set up a vendor with some epic gear that can be bought with the "farmed" currency. I think it would be a great idea to make available some really good "end game" armor that could be bought in this way. Also, I believe that the tokens should not be able to be traded. This would be a reward for people that put the time into earning the item rather than buying gold through the in-game store and getting the best gear without the hard work. I do understand that you guys want to make a few bucks(and God knows you deserve it) but the economy suffers a little it when you make gold so easily available for purchase. Armor that could only be earned would be a great addition but I would not suggest making every gear slot available through such a system. Maybe just armor pieces and not weapons would be a good idea. It would still be nice to have to just hope to get "lucky" with an epic drop or just keep at it for days to find that key weapon that will push us over the edge in stats.

On another note, have you thought at all about adding another gear slot?(maybe two)
Boots, belts, rings, and amulets are all great ideas for expanding on customization. Just a thought...

Keep up the great work guys and gals! I am still amazed to be playing a game of this caliber on a phone!!! There is plenty of room to grow. I really do see this game becoming even more incredible than it is now if you will just keep at it. One day you could sell rights to this game for quite a lot of money(if you could stand to give up your baby). The further you take it... The more it will be worth. Make us proud!