Hi guys, after doing a forum search and making a quick trip to the warrior forums, I'd just like to ask the general public a couple of questions to confirm as well as enlighten everyone

Aggro in Arcane Legends:

Initial Aggro: Pretty straightforward, anyone who aggros one of the pack will get aggro from the entire pack unless its pulled off individually. As such, warriors should be the first in (unless a ranged pull is required to separate packs).

Taunt Aggro: How does this work? Does the taunt last a few seconds, or can I screw things up for a warrior by unleashing a nuclear bomb right after his taunt? (also, that exclamation mark above mobs heads-- that means a taunt was made, right?)

Damage Aggro: Does all damage share the same 'aggro' scale? i.e. 100 damage from a rogue/sorc is the same as 100 from a warrior

Warrior Taunt Cycle: According to one warrior, he managed to hold aggro even with elite geared rogues and mages on his team -- WITH JUST 50+ damage. Is this possible, and thus almost removing gear requirements from a successful tank? (i.e. no warrior has much of an excuse to lose aggro in a tank and spank)

Personal Experience: I had a warrior who ran circles around an elite boss without even having to be in melee range to maintain aggro. The rogue and I were unleashing as much damage as we could (on a moving target, but still). This just hints to me that most of the warriors aggro is skill-based and not damage-based - the damage just helps him sit on top of the aggro more comfortably.

I'm a 105~ damage L15 mage using Abigail at the moment. Going to get Ribbit soon and bring my damage to ~150-- so this information is important to me.

Thank you