Thread: What's New?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kraoracha View Post
    DL is very busy ingame indeed, I have to say I only found this forum on accident when looking for tips how to play, so I can imagine why not many people are on here and just play it.
    Actually I was thinking this in my op in this thread!.nobody knows about the forums seriously

I was also thinking of designating one of my hot keys/quick chats to promote people To check sts's DL forums haha

I need to lvl up a main soon if I stay on this game! I'm all beefed up twinks...

Lvl 3,5,7,11,14,15,21..: all with beastly stats, kdr, gear gold, kill and loot farming merching ect. I should pick one and cap it?! or nah I should just make a brand new fresh vamp and drop the plat and coin on him at cap! Yeah

Does anybody know how long the 31 cap been out? If not ill go check dl announcements at lunch to see if ill have to go 31 or just hit 30, wait for next cap so 31 will be quick and then endgame 36.

Dl is a great game, good camera control, functional skills & attacks, a grown community, busy pvp and pvp plays great very accurate and ranges and stats, lots of games Big community too I've met a few really cool people the last few weeks.
    I just wish like any sts game they could stick more people in one instance. that there's if 1000s of people chilling in the district but u can only fit 25 in on town so that like 40 same but diff districts with all diff peoplein every one of em.. Anyway no compliants here sts is is great company and i have no prom supporting them since the start. the origanal dev's are truly amazing and the new ones seem really good tooo!

Ok I'm done rambling time to make that bread!

Later all!
    Last edited by VLAD DRACUL; 12-03-2012 at 07:49 AM.