Thread: Going Out... First Leg

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Default Going Out... First Leg

First, special thanks to everyone's favorite forumer, Gluttony, for giving me this great concept. As some of you may know, I'm mostly retiring from PL. So I've decided to host a series of contests to give away some cool gear that I've collected over time. In this installment, you will have a chance to win this:

Name:  Screenshot_2012-12-04-06-12-21.png
Views: 692
Size:  127.9 KB

Objective:

Some of you I know very well in game, some not so well. And others, not at all. But that doesn't matter. The idea is to post a celebrity head shot that you think would most resemble what you think of me (keep it clean ladies). The name would be helpful too in some cases. Just to save you the trouble, I did have a picture of myself posted in the "Faces Behind the Toons" threads, but they've been taken down for a while now for just this purpose. So don't bother searching.

In fact, knowing how incredibly handsome I actually am is only part of the formula for winning this contest.

Edit: Let me clarify. This contest isn't to guess what I look like. The winner will not be based on who is the closest to how I actually look. The idea is to post a picture that you THINK most resembles your idea of me. So it could be the MasterChief, Jaba the Hut, or George Clooney. I know, it may be redundant. But judging by the questions, I don't think it was clear.

Rules:

The rules are simple...

1. Keep it somewhat clean. I'm no prude, but wouldn't want to violate any STS forum rules.
    2. Please only post one entry. You can edit it if you want.
    3. Like I mentioned, it isn't really about knowing how I look.

Tips:

1. Clever people intrigue me.
    2. Feel free to comment on which ones you think are best (and I don't mean "Hey mine is the best"). I wanted to have a poll, but I don't want it to become a popularity contest.
    3. Look both ways before crossing the street.

Duration:

Entries will be accepted up until 11:00 a.m. EST (GMT - 5:00) on 12/24/2012.

GOOD LUCK!!!
    Last edited by Rare; 12-06-2012 at 03:19 PM.

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Rare For This Useful Post: