Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Has a 23-hour day been suggested already?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Has a 23-hour day been suggested already?

For the "Daily ...", it would be nice if the games used a 23 hour timer instead of the 24 hour one. My point is that when I miss my initial time (say I have to work late), it would be nice to be able to get back to normal hours without skipping. That and you never get your daily the instant it pops, so the time is always slipping. With a 23-hour day, it is trivial for fix these minor fluxes. Also makes it less annoying when the server is down at "Daily Time", or the connection keeps dropping...
    Sure, if you were a die-hard and collected 24 days in a row, each an hour earlier than the last, then you would get an extra daily. But if you are that dedicated, maybe you should get a "bonus" bonus.

The suggestion is not AL specific, but would be nice for all the Legends... Like in PL, I get the elixer expired message, but the Daily Blessing doesn't become available for some time (evidently there are 2 different values for 24 hours). And in PL since the Daily Blessing lasts 24 hours, make it such that if I claim early I only get the most recent blessing.

BTW there is a bug in the Daily Bonus where I check once, and it indicates "7 seconds" left. I come back 20 seconds later and it indicates "13 seconds" left (and the time is climbing).

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lick_the_Toad For This Useful Post: