The main reason why I started this this thread is to find out the right skills for my play style. I'm unsatisfied with my additional skill tree. So I'm going to respec it and by that I want to do it right this time. With the help of all you people I can find the right skills that are for my playstyle. What I'm asking you all is this, whats the best skill set for me?

some info about my previous playstyle with my current skill set playstyle:
Current Skill Set:
*Skyward Smash
-Seismic Slam
-Thundering Hammer
-Quaking Earth
*Chest Splitter
-Decimation
-Relentless Strike
*Juggernaut
-Ignore pain
-Second Wind
*Vengefull Blood
- Acute Strike
- Several Strikes
*Horn of Renew
"thought i could try all skills out, but not respec is 5 platinum now!!" so I made that mistake now I NEED THE BEST SKILL SET!"

- If I'm against easy mobs.
1. The first thing I do is attract a major crowd.
Than I start with a big bang (with my current skill set it was Skyward Smash).
2. Than I used Chest Splitter
3. While spamming these skills at 50% of my mana I used the Juggernaut "maybe this skill is not usefull compared some others please advice me on this one"
4.While spamming these skills, My health is sized to 85%. Use the Betty pet skill.
5. At 30% health I use Juggernaut to regain health one time heal. This is one of my major mistakes I think. i would be better of with the Horn of Renew health regen.
@ My question to you, what am I doing wrong here? What is better for me and why?

- playstyle with bosses:
1. With party i start with aggroing the boss, solo i start with getting rid of the minions.( alternative axe throw luring the boss away and have a 1v1. But soloing bosses on elite mode is like impossible.
2. Try to avoid the big boss attacks when the red marked field appears and I appoach him from behind and start using skills. Whe. Im with another warrior for example I taunt the mob and he is aggroing me, I make a huge blow with Skyward smash(better alternative Whirlwind) and I start running in circles to avoid huge amount of damage in the meanwhile I heal myself when neccesary. My mate can undisturbely attack him while I try to avoid getting lots of damage.
@ What do you think I'm doing wrong? What can I do better in your opinion? Just gimme an opinion about this, please.