Hey there, I think it would be great if you added Platinum to be giftable. I just purchased 75plat instead of 30plat hoping that i could just buy two dungeons i wanted (costing 20p) and then send my friend 36plat to buy the two dugeon campaign packs. Turns otu I cant, and I have all this extra plat i dont need, and dont want to spend on insignificant things.

There are more scenarios this would come in handy. In my scenario; a friend doesn't like purchasing iTunes cards, or spending real money. I can gift a robe, and some dungeon packs because you know what? I want to play with them! If I were to buy them an iTunes card, I would be giving them more money than i have to since the minimum is $15 and I only want to give them $4 (enough for some dungeons) and maybe they won't even spend it on YOUR game.

Either way it is best for you, people will buy larger amounts of plat, and will be able to send it to friends who HAVE to spend it on your game. It's especially good for those who don't like buying iTunes cards or spending large amounts of money on apps, when their friends (me) do!

While we're suggesting things, you guys should make us able to extend the lines of chat to more than 4 in the options, or be able to two-finger tap the chat to open full-screen chat, then tap anywhere to close it. Also, you should add word-wrap while your at it.

Maybe that wasn't the best idea, but Word Wrap is, and I just want to be able to see more chat!