Thread: Rest in Peace.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    413 Posts

Default Rest in Peace.

Today may be the 21st, and some people think it's the end of the world. They are ridiculous. We are still here. But, today could be the end of the world for me. My cat, my beloved cat since many years, is, gone. Forever. He was 2 months of age when I found him in the street. We took him home, and we realized he was treated like dirt in his family, even at 2 months of age. We had proof of that, just by calling the number on his little necklace. I argued with my mother, that wanted to bring him back. I said no, no way i'm bringing back a baby cat that will get beat up. So, we kept him. From 2 months of age (2005) to now (2012), he always been my cat. Do you know how much you can LOVE a pet? He was the one, he wasn't just a pet. He was there. Always. Happy face, hugging us, playing, jumping and everything that makes me happy. When I was feeling bad, he was coming towards me, sleeping near me, looking at me in the eyes. I love him so damn much.

The real meaning of my name here, Astrocat, was from him. He was a cat, and always jumping. Jumping high. So, I called him Astro in real life. Here, I called myself Astrocat. Now that my beloved Astro is gone, I am no longer Astrocat. When I look at my name, I don't feel good. This cat, was making our family ambiance so better. When I was arguing, he always came, and made me relax. I love Astro so much. But today, it's over. Astro, is gone. How? These people that needs to learn how to drive. These selfish people that doesn't care of driving way too fast. Yes, they did it. Astro is gone, I found him in front of my house this morning, laying down on the road. No blood, nothing. All clean, but gone. He still had his smile on his face, even if he wasn't with us anymore.

Astro, I love you. I hope you enjoy your new life out there. <3

Sorry StS, but the money I saved for platinum, is gone, for my cat. Flowers, lots of flowers. <3

Last edited by Astrocat; 12-21-2012 at 08:21 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Astrocat For This Useful Post: