Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Idea for Elite Dungon with great rewards....

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Default Idea for Elite Dungon with great rewards....

I keep hearing folks complain about how the drop rate for pinks in these chests are so low...

Here is a cool idea for an elite dungeon...

Imagine a very long and difficult dungeon... one that takes at least a half hour to complete, and needs a good party of 4 and much team work to complete. And I don't mean any old group of 4 can just put in the time and complete it. I mean this dungeon will be VERY DIFFICULT to complete. If you are not up to the task with good gear and good skills, and don't have good team work, then you will NOT be able to complete it and beat the boss.. And you can't run past the mobs to the boss, you must kill every single mob before the boss will spawn.

Now here is the good part. Upon completing the dungeon and beating the boss, each party member is guaranteed an elite chest drop. Each party member will get either an elite copper, elite silver, elite gold or a rare chance at an ELITE PLATINUM CHEST. Platinum chests are better than bronze, silver & gold chests. Platinum chests give 100% pink items. So each Elite Platinum chest gives you 3 random pink items. And you can also sell these elite platinum chests. How much will they go for? 1m each? Maybe more?

I think this will add some excitement to the game, rather than everyone just farming elite jarl in 2 minute runs over and over and over...

What do you think?
    Last edited by Energizeric; 12-26-2012 at 05:25 PM.