Hello all, my in game name is Anifriben and began playing Arcane legends about a week ago. I have played PL and been at almost all of the elite caps before I got bored of it and now will just be playing this game as it has really appealed to me. I am now at level 20 and about 1/3 to level 21, as I have leveled up and flow through a lot of content quickly I have a number of probably silly questions that I was hoping people here could answer.

First, I have about 40 chests, everything from copper to a couple banded gold. I am waiting until level 21 to open them because it seems like whatever level I have been, are the level of the items i receive, is this just a coincidence, or do the chests really give you items of your level? If they dont give items at your level I will just open them now instead of waiting till I hit 21.

Second, are the items in these chests even worth it? Or should I just sell the chests.lol

third, I have done a couple quests the Sigrun quest and the Dodo quest. And I am stuck at the part where is says to find them a strong companion, which im assuming is me, but cant figure out how to complete them.lol So if anyone knows what i'm supposed to do that would be awesome.

Fourth, what kind of gear should I have to farm the elite maps? My gear is pretty good, but the elite maps are still pretty tough for me and I want to start farming them.

My fifth and last question is, does anyone here have a good guild that regularly farms these elite maps and does other high level stuff that wants a new member? I would love to join a guild that has a number of high level players, I will be playing Arcane legens very often and also will buy plat, so i'm looking to find a good group of people to play with.

Many thanks to everything.