hi! i am writing you guys to warn you...
i played pocket legends for about one and a half year. one year ago i met fortal and we played with each other for half a year...after that time we shared our accounts for further half a year cause we really trusted each other...one day fortal wanted to know my facebook name but my mum didnt allow me to give it to him cause we met over a game...so i told him i cant, my mother doesnt allow me and went offline! in meanwhile he changed my email and password and also the one of his account, then messaged sts to combine them. so sts combines them and created a new account. when i wanted to log in again i realized i got scammed of a friend and reported him at sts. they told me that my account never existed and then i figured out that this is because sts combined my account with fortals! on my account i had 43 mil cash, hundreds of sets and i think 23 chars! my main had founders helm and more than 3 level caps, swift set, red dragon set, green dragon set,....all in all i spent 5000+ platinum which is a lot of money and as i already said i played for one and a half year...so i think the system of sts is kinda rude! and they dont even care! on the pictures below u can see my main bird names vvok (in past times also ohhhhhhhh and skynsand) just wanted to let everyone know how great sts is! thx to spacetimestudios for losing one and a half years work!