Ok everyone with all the posts I have read, the questions I have asked and overall the time I have spent playing my warrior I have come to the conclusion that we are underpowered! I'm not posting this to complain or whine about warriors because fact of the matter is this is the only class I enjoy playing! Although, while playing my warrior as a tank I believe STS should either rework the taunt ability or just give us a taunt based skill! I also believe as a tank I should have considerable more armor than the dps classes! I have roughly 900 armor atm, I know that isn't the best but I hate seeing a rogue walking around with over 200 dps and 700 armor! Please STS I love this game and I'm not here to whine but I am here to make a suggestion that for me would improve my playing experience! In all seriousness STS Warriors need some help tanking and maybe dps wise for the people that wanna go damage warrior! As for me and my experiences the "TANK" role definitely needs some improvement because as of now it's doable but it's definitely not enjoyable by any means!

Thanks everyone for reading this and hopefully something can be improved on for Warriors! Good day all