What Im about to share is based on my personal experience, im not sure if it is true or just luck or just plain coincidence.. having looted 4 of ribbit and 3 of blight made me think its possible that what i do is applicable.

I have just tried this with 2 bosses Mother and Klutus

For Mother (Rook's Hideout) try to avoid being stunned or hit by her strings web or ball of web and kill her not faster than 30 seconds more or less and finally make sure you get the final blow.

For the Klutus (Ydra Forest) keep away from the red marks on the ground (which serves as a warning on where will his Bat hit) MEANING DONT GET PUSHED AWAY. but you have to do it without yourself moving a far from him, hard to do cause he has a 360 degree splashing damage. but Ive been ocassionally dodging it by simultaeously using skyward smash, and finally make sure you get the final blow.

BUT TAKE NOTE for both Bosses, you must get the final blow with a critical damage (because that's where the drops happens as far as I experienced) thats why i always use ribbit when killing these bosses and save the arcane ability for the final blow.

it's always up to you if you wanna try and believe everything that has been shared on this forums. I just shared my part so you can experience it too. post back in here if you accomplish what I posted and let me know what is the result. good luck!!