Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Official Alien Oasis 3: Trials of the Overlord Feedback Thread

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Diz-
    I am NOT a farmer and I don't want to be a farmer.

Yes, it IS a bad thing. I only bought the elixirs for fighting the overlord. It's a money drain that we should not HAVE to do... It's not a health pot...but having to use the crazy amount of health pots in AO3 is ridiculous too... We should never have to spend more on health & mana pots than what we make playing IF we are good players in a level-appropriate campaign.

If you want the game to just be farmers, then fine...
    I guess the farmers will have to buy from each other because most of the non-farmers will be out I don't want to farm. I like to play for my gear. If I buy things, they're usually for alt chars..

I love playing with you Diz... You are so much fun... I just happen to have a different take on this...

Maybe I'm like HotnDots... Maybe I should accept that the game isn't for me anymore...
    Last edited by Furrawn; 10-06-2010 at 01:09 AM.
    Generally speaking, a howling wilderness does not howl: it is the imagination of the traveler that does the howling. ~ Thoreau
    FURRAWN 45 Paladin ButterflyPoet 45 pure dex ScarlettOHara 45 Intbear Jeannedarc 22 Mage Trickortreat lvl 22 100% pure organic chicken Christmastree 13 Mage