Quote Originally Posted by Jerahmeel De Guzman View Post
Do all of the mages AoE crowd control skills work?
On that note, can rogues and warriors dash/sky smash pass through a charged time shift?
Also, can warriors and rogues dash/sky smash with the flag without slowing them down?
Why can the big elephant class keep up with the other classes in terms of speed?
Fireball still delivers a stun but it's our only stun. All of the frost skills are redundant as they don't slow or freeze. Yes skyward and dash work with the flag, no the speed buff from gale for mages does not. Skyward and dash also breeze straight through a charged clock with the root perk added. These skills also seem to grant a brief moment of invulnerability against our stun, as loosing a fireball once a rogue or warrior jumps seems to cause an automatic miss. Skyward however does stun, and a warriors standard attack seems to outrange mine.

To Juice - looking forward to taking a beating tomorrow. After you've killed me a few times maybe we could try standing in a room and just have me chain three damage spells at you, all you're allowed to use are your hp buffs. I bet you my mana runs out before you go down Int - 304, Dps - 275.3, mana - 3190