Thread: Bit sad with the current stat of the game.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Default Bit sad with the current stat of the game.

Hello all.

Just want to let you guys know ( STS the most ) that i'm a bit sad with the current stat of the game.

Here is why:

1 - I've read somewhere a dev stating that they were working in the risk/reward of the elite dungeons

i don't fell they are rewarding, at least with the current drop rates, i mean, not that they are low, but they are very inconsistent.

I can farm for 30 mins and get 2 elite gold chest 3 silver and 3 copper, and some times i farm for hours with 0 chests to show, right now i'm going for

my third day with intensive farming and all i have to show it's 5 elite banded copper chests, that's rightm 3 days of intensive farming and only 3 copper

chest. And what bothers me it's to see the other players getting silver and gold chest one after another, this one guy, did 2 straight runs with me and he got 2 elite gold chest. lol

2-When i want to take a break from this awkwardness that is the pve drop rates, i do some PvP. But again no fun in that anymore.

Jump to PvP room, and i fell i'm gimped to test it because i have a pve spec, can't have fun because my character it's optimize for pve not for pvp, i thought the devs wanted us to test pvp, but how can i test pvp if i cant respect? well i can, but at my expensive...is this right?? i mean, they want us to test the game but i have to pay to test it? it feels like.....hey guys want to test my beta version? you only have to pay.....

You should not have to pay real money to test something...it's bad business

But lets not focus on the free respec devs didn't gave us to test their game.

Right now every time i try to play pvp i'm faced against at least 3 warriors, making the game unplayable for the other team..it's 6 secs invincibility with a very nice damage ( windmill ).

So, just to resume, "i'm burned out of farming, lets do some pvp....damn..unplayable.."

No farming, (can't stand farm a all day just to get nothing) no pvp, (enough of the one-shooting rogues and invincible warriors while mages are good for nothing )....so what's left?

This was not a rant, just wanted you guys know how i feel about the game right now, because i want this game to be good, i had so much fun until now.
    If devs know what issues cause players to stop playing, maybe they will improve the game.

About the pvp part, i'm not a mage, i play a rogue, but i don't like the current stat of the game, no fun in one-shooting other players, maybe that's why i never liked twinks. Never understand what kind of challenge twinks have facing noobs and under-geared players and claiming they are the best out there..don't make sense to me. If you guys want a challenge, cap and come play in the 21 bracket ( well when they fix brackets that is :P )

Take care and have fun

2. The Following User Says Thank You to naifas For This Useful Post: