Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Default about twink

I dk why so many misunderstand the twinks.Here is my personal opinion:

1 twinks have to fight higher lv,lv21 not.

2 all lvs pvp are skillful, not only lv 21, if you think low level pvp is filled with unexperienced noobs, then you are wrong.
    - just make a same lv ton, I would like to 1v1 vs you or 5v5 vs your team. If you think low level pvp is skill-less, plz fight me.

3 why low level pvp is some kind of more skillful. Because lv21 pvp players all have the similar builds while the same time
    low level pvp players do not. Since only limited skill points are available, you should think about your build more carefully, which means
    low level pvp has more strategy,you have to respec when fighting against different levels and classes. And there is never the best
    build for handling all kind of situation. So in low lv pvp ,build plays a much more important role than lv21 pvp.(so low level pvp not only test
    your control, but also test whether you understand all the skills well)

4 the situation in low lv pvp and lv21 pvp are the same. If you team up with good players and fight those random players, you will have high kdr.
    But if you fight against the teammates who often play with you, you will have lower kdr. But unfortunately, when most of lv 21 players join a pvp game,
    they will choose the side which they think the players are better. However,as to me, when I join the pvp game , I always choose the side with less players or less captures.

After all , pvp is a new game for all levels, you are good in pve does not imply you will be good in pvp as well. So it is wrong to think lv21 players are more skillful.

Last, if you play more mmo games, or played lots mmo games, you can see low lv pvp is popular in lots mmo games. Why? Because twink is for the smart players. They have to spend more time testing and thinking about the distribution of their points. And they also need to have good controls.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Avshow For This Useful Post: