Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Rogue cheating in PvP

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Default Rogue cheating in PvP

I want to make this perfectly clear, this rogue is a cheater. Not only is he using the one shot script command (i.e. pc command to use all skill commands into one motion. See my previous post.) but does a whopping 3k in 3 seconds. That's physically impossible. I play a rogue lv 21 as well. The only difference with this player is I don't have a demon's armor on my rogue. He's in the guild with Misfits and they are hardcore known to boost KD/win/CTF ratios. They do this sort of thing on Starlegends and Dark Legends.

Here is an update on my stats my warrior:

(without pet) Kite mode
    Protector of Grace
    Strength286
    B. Dmg: 242%
    Health: 3360
    DSP 120
    Defense: 946

Dmg Mode
    (without pet)
    Dark watch sword of assault
    Still the same, only dps is at 140
    Armor: 863
    damage: 120

I proceeded attacking this rogue as follows: Horn of renew (Invinicible 2 sec)>Skyward Smash>Windmill>Normal atk, and repeat. Obviously, when windmill even got to half point being used, he got me down in three seconds. Again, impossible. I switch dmg mode and tank mode gears and the results were the same. The only difference the dmg received was lowered about 200- .

My question is, how the living hell does a rogue make so much damage when I have so much defense on my warrior? I don't understand this bull. I play on rogue, SAME STATS AS this rogue (again, only difference is armor demon), and I cannot even accumulate that much dmg in 3 seconds to kill a warrior that quickly. It's just not possible. Sure, maybe if he was kiting me with a bow keeping me at bay, that would make more sense. But no, he fought me head on with daggers. What is he doing that I am not doing? His skills and commands are the same Aimed shot>shadow pierce>Nox>normal attack in that order. I do the same this play on phone, not on PC, so I play legit.

Admins, please look into this. I'm loosing my mind here. I spent so much money getting top notch gear and now I am getting cheated out by suspicious players. Look at other threads, even the rogue threads. Rogues with daggers fighting face-on to warriors is just not possible.
    Last edited by Delphina; 02-03-2013 at 09:26 AM. Reason: Removed Name