Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Rushing will not solve our FFA crisis.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    264 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MightyMicah:957628
    Quote Originally Posted by Janesaddiction View Post
    Meh you clearly don't understand the majority of people who "rush" then.... Their purpose is FFA.. 98% of the time... Judgements like these are the ones spread falsely in order to "keep order" with the go system. This is ignorance at its best. I am a "rusher" always was and will be one and know a plethora of "rushers."
    I wouldn't say 98%

Most rushers I've met say they rush because they like to see people rage, they rush because they want fast kills, they rush because that person rushed them, or, in your case, because they want FFA back. I'd say you're in a small portion.
    I used to rush because I found 1v3 more interesting. While they raged, I just fought back and had fun playing the game. Even if it was rushing my own guild, but they were good friends, they'd laugh about it and rush me back. IMO, that's how the game should be. If you're playing to be the best, no matter what your playstyle is, you're going to get annoyed and often end up raging. Just play to have fun, and you'll find that you stop worrying about kdr, kills and rushers and you'll enjoy yourself more.
    Nothing related to any players or drug references because they already got me into trouble

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Matutd For This Useful Post: