Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: From 24k ctf kills up to 33k in less than 12 hours

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jcyee View Post
    Nothing you do will lead to him being banned. It's not against the rules so it isn't a bannable offense. Yea the kills may not be legit. yea we may not be his biggest fan. But just deal with it. I don't understand how 1 person that you hardly know can ruin your gameplay experience. Just look past it. If you see him in a game you're in, leave. After all, if there aren't enough players on his team, he can't start the match.
    pls read whole post.its not about langzi (altho the title might suggest so),its about getting the best out of ctf and the changed sts should do to make it possible. what do you think about the ctf system?do you feel something wrong with the experience?yes, i do. i cant see the point of capturing the flag for the team when i dont see any point of doing it.let the flag bearing warriors deal with it while ill do whats the next best thing out there to do,get some kills.winning?nobody cares.its chaos.no strategy, no suspense, no thrill (specially randoms).if you try to make a group for ctf it would only take 1 min before all random opponents leave.so, wheres the fun? thats why we make suggestions.we could either be wrong or right but in the end at least we tried.

let langzi be, (altho its fun to see him lie about his activities "guild event" so he says).if its isnt against TOS then let him be.too much work for a piece of pixeled banner. ( he wont have problem filling up a room by the way he even wants me out of the room)
    Last edited by spiderpig; 02-07-2013 at 01:03 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to spiderpig For This Useful Post: