Quote Originally Posted by Yungwang View Post
You do know the hidden proc right? Just crazy on how much rogues are crying about vorpal and darkwatchers lol. Idk I just found it funny. Ppl die to warrior and say omg he glitching. Just like when ppl would say omg rogue one shotted me he glitching!!!

Enlighten me on the hidden proc... I want to be dazzled about this hidden proc on the ALP. Apparently my level 20 ALP doesn't have it.

Rogues don't one shot you unless you are terrible or lower level with horrible gear. I had a warrior cry that I crit him for 11000 when pvp came out. Yeah right. My gear was worse than I have now. The best crit I have seen so far is a little over 2k on a warrior that I think is average warrior. Throw up juggie and see what it is.

I have never one shot a warrior. I don't even three shot them. Maybe a rogue can get 3k with the blue patch. I don't see many of those in pvp. If you are letting a rogue freestyle Aimed shot on you for 5 rounds you have other issues than a rogue critting you.

I have a level 20 watchers and 21 vorpal. The vorpal is not as bad as the watchers.

I was fine with it prior to the stun change. Now I have no chance.