Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Taking my leave

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Default Taking my leave

You know, I had a way nicer speech going here, that I worked 25 minutes on, but the stupid web token ran out and I couldn't post it, so I'm here like wtf -.-

But yeah, I wanted to say Goodbye to a lot of people I've met here. Nice ones and not-so-nice ones who taught me a lot of things and helped me analyze people's personalities in terms of nature, culture, etc. Regardless of all that's happened, I've learned that no matter where you go, you can always form bonds, and even though these bonds don't mean much to some, they have a great effect on your state of mind as long as you embrace them. I've had a pretty good experience with this game overall, regardless of the ups and downs, and had a lot of fun. The online relationships, the online beef. All that went away after some fresh air. I do have to say goodbye to it all because I've decided I want to get what's mine by enlisting in the Air Force. I was inspired partly by the tuskeegee airmen, and I like dealing with logistics and paperwork I ship off in three days, and I'm pretty happy I met you guys. The guilds Genesis and Ix were fun projects, but I got too attached. My only regret is forgetting that people show their true natures when they can't be seen, regardless of how good or bad their qualities are irl. Like me, I periodically get my kicks by feeding on other people's ego, and if you know me irl or what I look like, you know I'm as cocky out there as I am in here

Some mad cool people I met here.

Aracnus, You really should work on your art man. Sorry for being so harsh on you about it before, I just wish you'd go harder

Bodmasta, Thank's for being that "level headed fellow" I could vent on xD

Delphina, Why is your name green? What sort of Black code magic is that yo?

Mandidi, stay frosty homegirl

Lowlyspy, I love MJ more than you can possibly imagine bro, but losing a friend to political views is something I don't want happen again.
    Mafianc23, I followed your advice and decided to enlist, after you told me how hard i'd have to be to survive "in tha ghettooooo"

Mrsberry, your sigs still rock, seeing how you're on par with mitch, kano, and flowman, while doing it on your phone.

Carapace, Would it be more appropriate to say Ulquiorra couldn't have been evil, and did what he did because he had "no heart"?

Octavos, The bifocals are way better than contacts man. keep em.

Bilaxman, oh ya, I'm leaving bro

kaytar. Much love guy

Winterkate, Thanks for jumpstarting my sig business on DL back when 100k gold was a fortune

Samhayne, my buddy John bought a box set of magic the gathering today. I don't think I can get into a game I keep losing at.

There are a lot more I should thank too but my hands are cramping up.

To those I recently met, you guys were tons killer.
    Anyway thank you for letting me be a part of the community, and thank you for putting up with my mess.

-Mike
    Last edited by Aeroflame; 02-17-2013 at 12:13 PM.