Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default Aqp: My new life

Hello, this is Aqp.

Most of you know I am already banned, and I have tried to get unbanned for the last 1-2 months and it just won't happen because STS doesn't respond to my emails. So I'm writing this as my good bye.

I have met alot of people in Pocket Legends and I really enjoyed playing it. It takes me away from my troubles in school and relationships that go wrong. I just wanted to thanks everyone in game that I have met. Ghost, Saycred, Nobounds and all my other friends. You really are the best and maybe we will meet again in a different game and have the fun we did in PL.

What do I do now? Well, I still play games but I won't put them here because I don't want to Advertise. If you want to know the games I play, just email me at (Sorry, can't post emails)

I never told anyone what my real name or my person info, so here it goes. My real name is Pedro, I am Egyptian/Hispanic. My Mom and Dad got divorced when I was 2 years old. I did pretty good in school in elementary, middle, but when I learned about PL, my grades kind of dropped. They got better as I learned to manage my time playing games. I broke up with my first Girl Friend when I was 13.'

Thank you Devs, and PL community so much for improving my life and I hope to meet you again.

This is Aqp, saying goodbye.
    Last edited by oneofthem; 02-17-2013 at 12:04 PM. Reason: Removed email