Has this been happening to anyone else?

This has been happening to me off and on ever since I started back in January 2013. At first I thought it was me not having enough sleep etc then I started to pay extra attention and sure enough, sometimes when I click on Klass or Shazbot when they have the "?" above their head the following will happen:

- I will receive a message in chat box that "Klass/Shazbot gave you a treasure chest"
- BUT no big text flashing across the screen with same message
- and when I check under Avatar ->elixir I have no elixirs listed

This just happen to me today around 12pm PST. On my PC using Chrome. Klass gave me a chest but Shazbot didn't. Both had a "?" above their heads. One thing of note is that Shazbot has been waiting to give me a treasure box since last night and I waited until today to get it...

My theory (dev please read): this mean that players only have a time frame (a window) to receive the daily treasure and after that you will encounter a glitch like mine. Basically if you waited too long to get your daily treasure box, you will not receive it even though the game thinks you did and the timer will restart from the time the player click on the NPCs.

Anyway, hope you guys look into it.