There's a current dead-end to the game. You reach capped level, get the gear you need, earn a bit to have no money problems and for future investments, done.

I really think we need some sort of upgrading/forging system that eliminates the excess gear that people don't need.

Sadly our inflow for new players isn't as strong as the inflow of elite gear coming everyday. Eventually, everyone will have what they want/need, dropping prices everyday. I've seen prices drop by the hour with how much people are selling.

An upgrading/forging system allows loot to always be in demand. End-game players will have something to do because having the gear isn't just enough anymore, but getting +10 (or however you want to call it) is the next "best gear".

I was just quite surprised how after a few weeks on release, prices of new stuff went from 2mil to 100-200k, from a demand so high that gold can't even cover it to trying to sell the item so bad prices drop so fast.

Need to know what you guys think, I might not be seeing something here and biased.