Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: It has been a long journey!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    317 Posts

Default It has been a long journey!

It's been a good 2 and a half years I know I have made many,and I mean many quitting threads.However this one is final.

My Story:
    Ever since mid 2010 I been playing STS games.Though of course at that time PL was the only game that was out.I was brought to PL by a good RL friend,Buffedbear.I was instantly in love with PL.At that time I didn't know of forums,I wish I woulda joined earlier.In PL I didn't really have any friends.In fact I hardly ever talked to anyone besides Buffedbear,Supergotenks,and Zolum.Later on SL came out,I made my account got to probably about L15 then quit. But then I gave SL one more try.I loved it!I met many great people there!Like Aracnus,Zaon,Olauiv,Divineheartz...and so many more! Because so many friends have quit.Especially Mitchturbo.Everyone knows MitchHe was the nicest guy I had ever met,when I needed help,or a fresh new sig,he was there for me!But him and many other people are gone.I feel like I am just not having any fun anymore.(To lazy to type a whole big thing about everything I been through)

I'd like to give a thanks to some people
    Aracnus
    Zaon
    Bubblebuddy
    Plasmablood
    Amykahn
    Demoknight
    Divineheartz
    and theres so many more So sorry if I didn't mention you but you know who you are.I will be giving away lots of my stuff to my close friends right now.Please do not ask for my stuff.Good bye STS <3.Gbye Everybody!Gonna miss ya'll.YOLO!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSKXmVE32uk

Check out this funny vid I found on youtube:P
    Baiiii!
    Last edited by Justg; 03-04-2013 at 10:53 AM. Reason: Ranting on the way out