From the past few weeks, most players have complained about the warrior class as OP and dominating.
Right now we can all agree that a warrior plays far too many roles in a CTF game; tanking, flagging, support, killing, ks, & many more!
Their high armor & hp, healing & invulnerability skills, and constant skill spam with insane amounts of stun slow & damage contributes to this.

When you look at balancing issues in this case you cannot simply look at it from a 1v1 perspective b/c it is CTF, a 5v5 game.
Nerfing or buffing a class imo will only need to more troubles and other classes demanding equality.

Here is my proposal.
My suggestion is to limit their mana regen capabilities so they are not constantly spamming that windmill and 100% stun skyhammer.
Warriors already have it easy and they should definetley be able to conserve mana and use their skills at the right time which will still make them an effective and useful class.
But as of right now, it takes no brains to play a warrior and be dominating...just spam those skills whenever available.

My second suggestion is to remove some of the capabilities on the horn of renew.
Allies should NOT receive the same bonuses as the caster. Perhaps limit the invincibility to allies to 1 second instead of 2 or lower the heal rate to allies.
Keep in mind warrior's are not the mage class but they seem to be the only class as of right now that can give the best and most valuable party buffs.

Just a reminder that this is a suggestion for CTF so please don't base your criticisms on a 1v1 scenario.