so, its become something like a trend now. people are leaving. people who defended the devs when things got rough. people who looked forward to ao3. people who knew how to play. its sad, but somehow predictable and very understandable.

what are the reasons why people are quitting/taking a break(look i spelled it right)?

i have a couple:

-bored
-no one plays anymore
-too hardcore
-not hardcore enough
-too expensive/loot
-too many douche bags
-time reasons
-the only way to enjoy the game is to be really super rich and be a douche bag, and one is not
-or honestly, the hype was only that, a hype. it didnt deliver what they promised.

quote they posted up on youtube, but has recently been taken down since they deleted the "preview" video of ao3. i dont know why i posted, but eh.

We feel it is worth more than 20 plat. This campaign is so much more advanced then previous ones, with a ton of epic loot, multiple-stage boss fights like never before, additional PvP areas, more audio, and a much higher production value. We played through the entire thing yesterday and it is more fun than anything else in the game! We actually think all our campaigns are underpriced right now (they were originally priced before we had townes and quests)