Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Depraved Blades vs Agile Lifethief... Something wrong

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    315 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JaytB View Post
    I agree, timed runs should be reset. I bet the best times are ran with a couple of rogues using life thief weapons.
    Yes, and most of them were made yesterday ''let's do it before they nerf alps so no one can beat us''. So, I presume they will reset, or again, it'll be completely unfair even if I honestly don't care but others will.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    624 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MysticalEagle View Post
    Yes, and most of them were made yesterday ''let's do it before they nerf alps so no one can beat us''. So, I presume they will reset, or again, it'll be completely unfair even if I honestly don't care but others will.
    Same for me, I couldn't care less for lb's. I haven't even looked at them yet lol. It just seems fair to reset times, cause they were achieved by exploiting a bug.

And for all doubters of my rockstar status:
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    U rok, thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    315 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JaytB View Post
    Same for me, I couldn't care less for lb's. I haven't even looked at them yet lol. It just seems fair to reset times, cause they were achieved by exploiting a bug.
    I do care for now (not really ), since I was #1 hauntlet enhanced with my team, when Avshow (btw, I thought you quit ) and his team just took them (I was level 24 when we did) and now I sold lifethiefs since they getting fixed. So, it ain't the end of the world, but ya know.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    552 Posts

I do care for now (not really ), since I was #1 hauntlet enhanced with my team, when Avshow (btw, I thought you quit ) and his team just took them (I was level 24 when we did) and now I sold lifethiefs since they getting fixed. So, it ain't the end of the world, but ya know.
    Sorry, we were just farming for shiloh, commemorate Av's 1.5k hauntlet run and at the same time doing couple of runs before Av quits the game. We just missed the times when we dominated s2 haunt. We we're originally beating the pure rec but then I had to claim my lix from shaz - who gave me a speed elixir and that another one from our team accidentally hit the damage lix while farming. No intentions to beat your rec
    duck dynasty falls

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

All are in the same standard just like season2 , there is not unfair place for records coz everyone use it

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Carapace View Post
    We did find a math error on all life thief weapons, and it will be addressed in the next patch I believe.

In regards to windmill I would keep your eyes on the forums, as we are working on some stuff related to this.
    I hope Rogue Arcane Weopon could get some love too even if iam a minority voicing about how underwhelming they are for being an arcane weapon..

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

You nerf alp, you reset time runs. Ofc.
    Yes,
    if there will be no chance to break the times with similar quality weapon/gear (new top-weapon?)
    Quote Originally Posted by Avshow View Post
    All are in the same standard just like season2 , there is not unfair place for records coz everyone use it
    Current records are Fair and well Deserved. Noone argues skills of ppl that make it there.
    Yet again,
    if records can't be beaten after lifethiefs 'fix' - just give LB banners right after update. Or reset records.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    315 Posts

GG. I'm done with recs anyways.