Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: pc and android news!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by markus View Post
    Just stateing I was disapointed after 2months they were not any closer then b4....
    Just because they haven't stated how far they have gotten does not mean progress was not made. They just said they are not ready to tell us about any of it yet. Be patient. read a book, or find another game to kill time.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Or go buy yourself an iPod touch
    gaabob - lv50 pally/mage; gaabobtwo - lv50 dual bird; gaabobthree - lv50 intbear/strbear; gaabobfour - lv50 dextress; gaabobfive - lv50 bowbear; gaabobtwink - lv20 intbear twink; deathsparkles - lv20 bird twink; a mule; and a lv47 ao2 farmer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

been thinking about buying one lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I looked into iOS emulators, but came up empty handed. Oh well I'll wait.

And you said they added you to there list of testers??? I write for an Android game site how do I get on there "tester" list? And yes I have emailed them about it and they didn't add me....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I've been told by 2 devs there is no beta. All beta testing done is internal.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

Hurry up devs i want PL on my PC and Android!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I know right....... anyone ever try allods online? Its been filling my time for the moment for mmos. I really can't wait for this, wife and child are still up for trade! Lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I know right....... anyone ever try allods online? Its been filling my time for the moment for mmos. I really can't wait for this, wife and child are still up for trade! Lol
    lol...its a fun game. all the Droid users will love it.
    i saw her once, and swore i was in love...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Lol mom more hot pockets lol south park ossm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Man the devs must be tired of hearing from Android people. Well devs there is one way to shut us up ;-)

but for now Angry birds and Mini squadron are filling in the gap, but I'm afraid they wont last long :-)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

is the full version of angry birds out? allready have all stars on the beta lvls. mini squadron is ok but iam slowly losing intrest. thinking about picking crusader of destiny or caligo chaser back up for a bit......... hopefully the devs will relase a date for us so we can all ask for that day off of work and get some white cheese cheez its and couple bottles of caffinated drinks! lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by reddragon72 View Post
    Man the devs must be tired of hearing from Android people. Well devs there is one way to shut us up ;-)
    actually i think they enjoy it. you guys dont even play the game and yet are super thrilled, tickled even, about it. selling a product before even having it is hard to do, and well, you guys are going to buy it when it goes live i imagine. just hold on, itll be worth the wait. and i know STS wont let the Droid Market down.
    i saw her once, and swore i was in love...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by reddragon72 View Post

but for now Angry birds and Mini squadron are filling in the gap, but I'm afraid they wont last long :-)
    Yeah Android has definitely been gaining traction. Hoping for next month.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

is the full version of angry birds out? allready have all stars on the beta lvls. mini squadron is ok but iam slowly losing intrest. thinking about picking crusader of destiny or caligo chaser back up for a bit......... hopefully the devs will relase a date for us so we can all ask for that day off of work and get some white cheese cheez its and couple bottles of caffinated drinks! lol
    Angry Birds full version is out but its not on the market yet. It made news on droidforums.net.

If you are picking between Caligo Chasers and Crusade of Destiny I would go with Caligo Chasers. Crusade of Destiny gets stale after a few quests and a lot of the bugs from launch still aren't fixed. Com2uS at least updates their games.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I've got a couple of friends who are waiting for Pocket Legends to be released on the Droid, but I have the iPhone excited for them to be able to play
    Xcelerator Ursan-Warrior (Lvl 41 and growing)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Droidforums.net updated and said angry birds is out for free on the android market now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I simply cannot wait for this game. To be able to play on my phone then later on my computer and back to phone is great, but I love MMO's and this fills that void X2 because it is free to play, even though you do have to buy some stuff, but it is still cheaper then a full blown MMO and you get to play on two different platforms.

And yes Angry Birds is available on the Market now. but I'm having a hard time playing it because I keep thinking about PL's release date, or lack there of :-) LOL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Wow why is angry birds free? Such a good game.... it might hold my intrest till we get more info about pl...
    Hey thanks for the heads up guys knew it was comming sometime just wasn't sure when. Yea crusader of destiny looked promiseing but was meh after about 18 lvls.... zenonia is ok but I hate the graphics. I think I will play caligo somemore after I get bored with angry birds, that's if POCKET LEGENDS IS NOT OUT BY THEN.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Wow why is angry birds free? Such a good game.... it might hold my intrest till we get more info about pl...
    Hey thanks for the heads up guys knew it was comming sometime just wasn't sure when. Yea crusader of destiny looked promiseing but was meh after about 18 lvls.... zenonia is ok but I hate the graphics. I think I will play caligo somemore after I get bored with angry birds, that's if POCKET LEGENDS IS NOT OUT BY THEN.
    They said they want as many people playing as possible. They said when Google adds in app transactions they will allow you to buy a ticket that makes Angry Birds add free. But, depending on what ROM you have on your phone you might have all adds blocked anyway.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yea soon as I dled it I noticed adds. So speaking of in app purches, that's all pl is waitig for right? So really its up to google when we get pl....maybe we are harrasing the wrong ppl lol!