Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2013-03-14 Content Update (115695)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yuriramos View Post
    i also find it hard to believe that 5 warriors who can alternately cast multiple shields and die. Stunned to death? I think darko skipped the patch that nerffed stun locks.lol
    It's either a total fabrication, or the noobiest warriors ever.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thekdub View Post
    It's either a total fabrication, or the noobiest warriors ever.
    Agreed I don't even bother with PvP anymore....between farming kills and being a rogue against countless warriors I waved the white flag a long time ago

Sent from my SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2
    ARCANE LEGENDS
    Grimreaper- RETIRED, Thegrimreaper-RETIRED, Stealyoursoul-RETIRED, Grimstwink-RETIRED
    RETIRED FOR GOOD!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Thegrimreaper For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Darko View Post
    awesome im glad a Mage has said this.. I play with a lot of ridiculous mages. This is what ive noticed from playing in PVP today with the new updates.

IN pug games, warriors are pretty decent, i used Chest splitter and skyward (we HAVE to have vengeful and Horn, which i still feel should be combined in some way so we can have an extra slot for offense) I got some kills, and was able to go outside of the group and kill stragglers.. (this was a change from before, which I truly like.

In 1 vs 1, I played with a bunch of pro pvpers, including the final two in the last PVP tournament. I actually beat a few end game rouges, and they beat me.. even when I did win I had maybe 5-15% life, so to me thats really formidable and a very good battle, and pretty balanced in that regard. THeres certain rouges that are still unstoppable, and I have a question about the debuff (which i think is awesome by the way) CS has a quick CD (also like), so does this buff only last the 3 seconds? or is it like a 1.5 second buff? The only draw back with chest splitter is you have to get in close where a rouge can destroy you with razor. I tried axe throw and while I like the improvements, its not something I personally would like to use... its the warriors only skill that reduces armor though.. since CS is splitting open their chest so to speak, can it have a little damage reduction? Axe throw still is fun to use, but its such a gimmick, and is hilarious. There is still a bug with it that you can throw the axe around and through corners...

AS far as Mages, they are really tough to kill for me compared to the old squishy days..which I like, its a good balance, I dont want to one hit them... however, they are still being one hit by rouges crit. THey should also have some sort of debuff to combat that.. There kitiing skills are awesome, however I do have to side with them on this. To gain ground on someone (rouge piercer), (warrior sky), the little blue dash mages have is pathetic... it needs to be boosted a little, they cant get away from anybody (however, I do realize there are pets (shiloh), and skill points to improve this delima)

AS far as warriors, ughhhhhh , lol, warrior vs warrior, is a nightmare still, even with the added damage output. I had a fight with a warrior for 15 mins, and i said okay stop, and im at 100% lol .. This isnt going to be pretty, and will be lame in this upcoming tournament. (whose thumbs get tired first) ...I dont know how to improve that though without upping damage output...gives us some type of skill with a long CD, high mana use, that has very high damage output.. you cant lower armor or health cause than rouges will destroy us. I do like however that most 1 vs 1 battles are lasting longer amongst other classes... since update.... Also can we get a PVE and PVP slot for builds?? For example, having a wide range for horn, sucks in PVP, especially if you have other tanks anyways on your team, but its absolutley necessary in PVE...I like the idea that vengeful does a auto buff, like 8% mana and health regen, insted of hoping someone hits you...and doesnt hit you too hard...

I think right now there is no class that is "op" which is good, all classes, seemed very balanced in 1 vs 1. I saw a mage beat a rouge, and that rouge than beat me.. and than I beat that Mage lol I also had a lot of 2-2 fights with some rouges.. SOmethign to keep in mind though is pets... I destroyed a rouge with colton, they beat me with Malison. I lost with ribbit, i won with ripmaw... theres strengths and weakness on each pet as in each build..

only think that really needs to be fixed is mages speed ability, and something with warrior vs warrior.. its boring, people dont want to see it anymore, and it never happens..
    now with some suggestions

A lot of us in the forums, pay good money here (89.99 every two weeks here) IM a loyal customer.. is there a way if we spend a certain amount of real money we get rewarded with things?? A bonus skill point to use, a rare exclusive pet, a rare exclusive weapon? **cough DARK excaliber*** a hammerjaw magically appears in my inventory (550 crates with nothing THe one thing I enjoyed in PL, is every single person was different, in gear, in weapons etc.. Here every end gamers has EXACTLY THE SAME GEAR. Also as a player, i hate that i am limited to content if I cap... I cannot play ANY other map except kraken to get kills... not even dead city!! which is fairly new.. This needs to be fixed... every map should be playable, just adjust the enemeies with our level. I know this can be done cause you do it with tombs. And think about the possibilites now?? you can have rare weapons all over the world.. maybe youll get a awesome sword or bow in aquaducts, or maybe against bael... I also miss the platinum levels, and bad *** bosses from pocket legends. sandstone cave was a thing of beauty, every boss was tough and was strategic (not just push buttons and hit)think minor in Star legends too... we need bosses like that. One thing you can do with gear so its different is present hard as hell quests like the one from Pocket legends.. a quest that might take you a month to just get the helm.. and now you still have to get the suit and sword... (but maybe you have three-five choices of quests and you get the gear with the path you choose)so maybe two warriors both do it,do different quests, it takes so long but they get it done and now both have end game gear with diffferent attributes and different looks.. andi fyou want to get the other one now you gotta treck for another month lol.. THe one aspect though that i miss is where you kill a boss and see that pink item pop up and everybody is like awesome!!! grats!!! now you get a goldan chest, people are like, grats, dont open it though cause youll get three epics..keep the chests, but can we add arcane and mythic items to boss drops (small percentage) that would be pretty awesome...and how about making an epic worth something?? put hidden gems in the epics, one that ups a warrior dps to 250, howver you lose health and armor... and I loved starlegends how there were different weapons for classes, i can have small guns, big guns, small pistols, big pistols, big rotating barrel guns etc... all the weapons here look the same.. I want some orignality like the gurgox hammer was.. and make them available individually for platinum... have a 500 platinum sword.. lol , even a 10000 platinum sword (money maker) but that way we can have different options...there should be like 5-10 end game weapons, not just one or two...have vanity drops too!! And with how prices are ridiculous in this game compared to the others selling stuff for 14-20 million, can we adjust the gold accordily..like 89.99 gets 3400 instead of 1700, or 500 platinum get 1 million gold instead of 500k... 89.99 gets you 1.7 million.. with that you cant even buy one weapon for yourself...***or we can all just lower the damn prices everyone!!! we control the auction****haha, well im heading to bed, thanks for listening i always write a lot, but please fix the warrior vs warrior, somehow, someway...glitch helped warriors die.. lol
    not everyone has the money to waste on in game purchases you know.. :/ all of your other ideas are great except for the platinum stuff.. if there was a way to earn platinum in the game, that would be awesome.. but there isn't.. kids play this game swell.. so i dont think everyone will be able to spend 89.99 every two weeks for platinum on a game -_-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

lol my post disappeared. LOL,BIG LOL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Test

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Love the Leprechoblin. Hope it stays forever.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

nice
    Fear is my second name...sometimes