Quote Originally Posted by Dirtymonkey_666 View Post
I wasn't trying to hurt you're feelings parth. But that's what it use to mean. And no I'm not calling my friends a ape that doesn't speak english.

Funny thing is today at coruse the maoris (brown skinned bros) were calling each other 'n*****' to say hi to each other, like "sup my 'n*****' I even got called it and I'm white.
Why is it drak colored skin person can call others 'n*****' but if a white skinned person calls people 'n*****' it's recist? I'm asking a simple question, not a rant. Don't start a war too guys.

I have a feeling this thread is gonna get locked or I'm going to get banned again...
1) USED to mean. It has gained new meaning.
2) If you aren't calling them apes that don't speak English, then the only other term for that word is the racial one.
3) There is some hypocrisy in that, but it still doesn't make it right to say it. Why do you have such a strong desire to use that word?

Just sayin'. No excuse/reason to use a word that has such a hateful meaning, in any context. There are countless words that you could use in placement of it that are much more socially acceptable, so I don't see the point.