Oh where to begin? I agree with the level brackets but regardless anyone fighting a lower level has the advantage. IMO only way to make PvP fair is same level as yourself. I like using pets but instead of using the same pets we use for PVE make some PvP pets? Granted with the pets now builds can be various and specific for each but if we all had the same pet instead of who can spend the most on theirs owns all.

I personally don't think the leaderboards have much to do with kill farming but at the same time they do. Mostly cause people I've talked to would rather go for the achievements then get on the boards. So, get rid of achievements and leaderboards for PvP and kill farming will stop. If they open leaderboards for capping flags then everyone is gonna want to cap and not fight which reduces the fun of PvP. Thus, where the idea of arena like you said popa, a great idea. I could go on and on forever with ideas but I have things to do lol so I will leave it as that. I might post more on this later