Thread: My Half Day Dex Experiment

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

LOL, that car comparison is so funny.

Snake, I had a lot more fun in AO3 once I got over the initial psycho-ness. Once I realized that I did not have to be caught up in the race to the top and the race to the best EQ, I started having a lot more fun. I xp when I want, rush when I want, mostly play with friends and it's a lot more relaxing.

And my pure DEX birdie, with ok EQ (no amazing full sets yet), usually reaches the Overlord first and does not die. So no, as long as the group is behind you, you don't have to wait. LOL. And he is sometimes the last one standing at Gurgox. And he was doing it since level 47 but it IS tons easier at level 50. Tanked up, of course.

BTW, I'm sure this is nothing new to everyone here, but you don't need an Orb at Gurgox. You just need to run a bit when he starts to rumble. You don't have to run very far. If he starts to rumble and he's in the middle of the room, I try to knock him back, so at least half the room is NOT covered by his roar. Alternatively, tank can keep him in corner while everyone else scatters. Someone mentioned roaring back at him and I do but I cannot tell if that works or not. We usually kill him before he roars or maybe he roars once. LOL. However, since roaring and screaming are useful skills, I always use them anyways. You can just make sure to do one as he's rumbling and knock him back while you're at it.
    Last edited by Fyrce; 10-18-2010 at 07:44 PM.