Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Ripmaw Replaced by Slag the Fire Elemental on Thursday - Comparison - UPDATED!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    188 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JaytB View Post
    And the end score...

Whining: 1 - Constructive feedback: 0

I still do have a sliver of hope left but that's probably just me being naive.

True that.

Couple hours of crying= Instant change

Couple days of knowledge= ..............
    The Collective - Toa Aiga

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Well damn D: I was kind of excited for the +30 dex just because of the crit bonus it would give to my sorc seeing as that's the only way twink sorc can kill anything lol. I guess I'll be sticking to ribbit...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

You shouldn't have even posted the original stats. You guys are so pathetic honestly.
    Ign - slashyroth

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

+30 DEX PLZ PLZ PLZ
    and some gold

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    188 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Slashiroth View Post
    You shouldn't have even posted the original stats. You guys are so pathetic honestly.

Geez, pathetic is such a strong word. Agree with first sentence, sad face to second one.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

It was the nicest word I could use to how I feel about STS at this point in time. I say this point in time because I feel that there is many more disappointments to come. Who knows, maybe they might pull something out of their a***** and surprise some of us.
    Ign - slashyroth

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Eh, not really trying to derail the rage..yeah I am...
    but I was going through my pets last night and noticed that Loki's arcane is a heal + 20 dex...I leveled Loki to 21 on my warrior and the description was always "damage enemy heal group" never saw anything about dex...I only have him on my rogue for Beastmaster title, but heck 20 dex from the arcane + a heal in addition to the stats makes him alright for a rogue.
    <Khylara 41 Rogue> The Collective

Tournament & Ladder Leader Genuinous's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JaytB View Post
    And the end score...

Whining: 1 - Constructive feedback: 0

I still do have a sliver of hope left but that's probably just me being naive.
    Okay honestly... Aren't you all just whining about having no 30 dex rogue pet and having a possibility of a great (and really heavily rogue sided) pet changed before it was even released. The only constructive thing about this is the suggestion for stat boost. Which may or may not be a bad idea, remains to be seen when it is released.

But stop with all the whining and saying mali is better. I mean look at them stats ppl...

Yes, you will lose about 130 hp, 50 mana, 5% crit (and a quite useless arcane with limited range)
    You will gain a 12% dmg boost (not seen but it is there), 10% movement speed and STUN. Rogues with stun, when all they need is 2-3 seconds (duration of stun) to kill most enemies, are strong. A lot stronger than that small hp and crit boost from mali. Oh and don't forget about an awesome DoT.

So all you people at the moment are just whining, still stuck to the basic idea that the higher your dps the better you are... Wait and see how things turn out.

Note: The current version of stats is better for both mages and warriors. +5 int +10 str is way better than +15 dex for mages, and you can say the same about warriors. Both of those classes will have higher visual dps/dmg with the new version of the pet. And higher hp too (preferred for both of them). So by the change sts made this pet better to 2/3 of players, while still providing a better-than-mali option for rogues. And you keep whining and calling it constructive... jeez...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Genuinous View Post
    Okay honestly... Aren't you all just whining about having no 30 dex rogue pet and having a possibility of a great (and really heavily rogue sided) pet changed before it was even released. The only constructive thing about this is the suggestion for stat boost. Which may or may not be a bad idea, remains to be seen when it is released.

But stop with all the whining and saying mali is better. I mean look at them stats ppl...

Yes, you will lose about 130 hp, 50 mana, 5% crit (and a quite useless arcane with limited range)
    You will gain a 12% dmg boost (not seen but it is there), 10% movement speed and STUN. Rogues with stun, when all they need is 2-3 seconds (duration of stun) to kill most enemies, are strong. A lot stronger than that small hp and crit boost from mali. Oh and don't forget about an awesome DoT.

So all you people at the moment are just whining, still stuck to the basic idea that the higher your dps the better you are... Wait and see how things turn out.

Note: The current version of stats is better for both mages and warriors. +5 int +10 str is way better than +15 dex for mages, and you can say the same about warriors. Both of those classes will have higher visual dps/dmg with the new version of the pet. And higher hp too (preferred for both of them). So by the change sts made this pet better to 2/3 of players, while still providing a better-than-mali option for rogues. And you keep whining and calling it constructive... jeez...

I'd like to see more mage pets. Mages mostly have Clyde, Colton and Malison. Warriors have a few decent selection and Rogues have a pretty good selection.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    624 Posts

Read my posts first before making false statements. I never even ONCE mentioned the +30 dex.

Get your facts straight before coming on these forum and calling people whiners.

Read first, comment later.

And for all doubters of my rockstar status:
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    U rok, thanks!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to JaytB For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    315 Posts

It's not whining. We call it constructive feedback. The whining was BEFORE the change, some players were unhappy about it even if I don't know why. Now, after the whining, they changed it and like Jay and some others do, is giving feedback but NOT whining.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

There isn't even a buy option he is stock sts please fix thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

I'm sorry, but I have to say, before you guys go pushing a perfectly good person around by a completely true statement of this. All you guys are doing is whining to sts, look at your statements and tell us how that is not whining, just leave them leave them be. Constructive feedback would be statistical and harmless, not assaulting by words. Pay attention to what you say and how you say it before you go about judging others.
    DL: Theholyangel: 36 Vampire.
    AL: Mewfs/Theanarchy: 41 Warrior.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    188 Posts

Incorrect Sir, Jay actually offered valid suggestions not wine. You quoted the wrong person. Grab someone who said "Plz plz, give us 30 DEX" then maybe your post would be valid.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Now it's more balanced, I'm a rogue but I don't want an overpowered pet or this game will loose a lot of fun so I'm for the +15 dex...... it's already strong, more we have to remember that this pet will probably be replaced with a new one one day as for ripmaw so I think it's better if the most powerful pets are very rare but can be obtained in any moment otherwise future new players won't have the opportunity to have it and that wouldn't be fair. Slag with the new stats it's still strong but it's not as before something that if you don't have it you have a big disadvantage both in pvp and elite runs. In conclusion good work Sts I think trying to good balance the game is one of the most difficult things but it's very important for the playability and to mantain the game fun and with variety. A lot of players never know what they want and what is best for all, I know players that complained that slag was too strong and now they complain that is not + 30 dex.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to firechandra For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    315 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Theholyangel View Post
    I'm sorry, but I have to say, before you guys go pushing a perfectly good person around by a completely true statement of this. All you guys are doing is whining to sts, look at your statements and tell us how that is not whining, just leave them leave them be. Constructive feedback would be statistical and harmless, not assaulting by words. Pay attention to what you say and how you say it before you go about judging others.
    Do you even understand what you just posted?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mysticaleagle View Post
    Do you even understand what you just posted?
    Yes, do you? Pay attention to your previous statements and let your mind reflect on it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    315 Posts

Yes, do you? Pay attention to your previous statements and let your mind reflect on it.
    My previous statements? See, I knew you didn't even know what you were talking about.
    Here, we're talking about Jay's constructive feedback. Not your false accusations.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mysticaleagle View Post
    My previous statements? See, I knew you didn't even know what you were talking about.
    Here, we're talking about Jay's constructive feedback. Not your false accusations.
    You don't understand, if you wish to, reread what has been previously said, and think. Argument ended.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    315 Posts

You don't understand, if you wish to, reread what has been previously said, and think. Argument ended.
    Argument? Man, you're arguing with yourself then. Read again what JaytB posted, and enlighten me on how this is whining or 'insults' towards an 'awesome' member. End of the conversation.