Thread: Twinking in Peril

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonTider View Post
    If you know who they are then be ready to be buffed. It's not hard. My favorite level of PvP use to be 50-51. I had two sets: Death Shotgun and a Sewer mix. I kept them both in quick loadouts so when someone started the "You rushed me!!" crap, I used the shotty for it's range to kite the rushers. I had a list (which I kept mentally) of those I knew would rush me when they entered a game and I had my fingers ready to tap focus and evade. Also, trees, orbs, and walls exist for a reason.

I'm not saying it is a fool-proof plan, but it worked for me and others who showed me.
    You fail to understand how OP something that can root from a distance, take away your hit %, and dodge hits is. Sure, maybe you can kite a bird with 13m range, but few others can. That takes serious skill/good ping, and luck that you'll kill them before you run out of room to kite. As for mages, way too squishy, birds nuke them instantly. That might be something you're used to, idk if you endgame PvP or not, but im not used to it.

You could go on and on about how to fight it and how not to, but if you know it's an item that lowers the games quality in general, why waste your energy? It needs done away with, and even if it isnt, it shouldnt be a L33T item. Discontinued items shouldnt over power farmable items at all, let alone double/triple the damage output of the next best weapon, AND get an OP proc. I remember people used to say "STS doesnt cater to twinks", funny thing is, they dont cater to PL at all these days. Jokes on you endgame, twinks spent less money, putting them less in the hole when this game wastes away into nothingness.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Yich For This Useful Post: