Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Level 51 1v1 Mr. Sewer King Tournament!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Everyone'sFavMage View Post
    You're welcome.
    An elipsis could have been used in that sentence. A period breaks the message into one independent clause and one dependent clause.

As for the exceeding, it still works. You can use a grammar check to see if there's critical errors. Just because a sentence is worded awkwardly does not mean it's grammatically incorrect.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Senior Member Everyone'sFavMage's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    An elipsis could have been used in that sentence. A period breaks the message into one independent clause and one dependent clause.

As for the exceeding, it still works. You can use a grammar check to see if there's critical errors. Just because a sentence is worded awkwardly does not mean it's grammatically incorrect.
    Yesh! I made parth google fancy grammer words Success is mine Cry pls

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Everyone'sFavMage View Post
    Yesh! I made parth google fancy grammer words Success is mine Cry pls
    Paying attention in high school ftw.

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    615 Posts

One last spot guys!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    135 Posts

I'll try getting the fight tonight, a battle of the bros

Gratitude vs Xgratitude!

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    615 Posts

I'll try to dish in as much money as I can, as long as I sell stuff.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Default Level 51 1v1 Mr. Sewer King Tournament!

Yay I made it In time!
    Bored? Check out my How to Catch Series(Click one):

Brave Bear, Sneakie Birdie, Majestic Mage

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    615 Posts

As long as there are still free slots, it doesn't matter if you join tournament a year from now

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    530 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mysticaldream View Post
    Sorry I'm not farting rainbows and burping fairy dust. I hardly see how you viewing my post as dreadfully pessimistic changed the content of it.
    Let me restate. You need to cool it. Stop putting down other pvpers. When you start saying that few people have skill around 50/51 you offend everyone there including myself. You do a heck of a lot of bragging and dissing other pvpers for a guy who's been practically retired for awhile. Stop being so arrogant, disrespectful, and straight up rude.

Why am I saying this? Because I'm tired of seeing you slam other people. I believe it's called "trolling" and you get away with it way too much.
    Last edited by MightyMicah; 04-01-2013 at 06:52 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MightyMicah View Post
    Let me restate. You need to cool it. Stop putting down other pvpers. When you start saying that few people have skill around 50/51 you offend everyone there including myself. You do a heck of a lot of bragging and dissing other pvpers for a guy who's been practically retired for awhile. Stop being so arrogant, disrespectful, and straight up rude.

Why am I saying this? Because I'm tired of seeing you slam other people. I believe it's called "trolling" and you get away with it way too much.
    Mighty, there was a reason he said few and did not use an absolute statement. If you're offended, that means that you are only doubting your own skill level.

Also, dex bears with recurves isn't skill, lol. It basically is luck who wins. If I'm correct, doesn't dex bear with recurve bow ravage every other class?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    615 Posts

Please don't turn this thread into a flame thread. Everybody just calm down, and have a good time enjoying this tournament

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Reunegade For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

I'm stating facts. Go try and find a game on your 50/51, there are hardly any. I've checked my last remaining 51 for games quite a few times. The level range is dying, meaning very few people play it. Few people playing a level range = even fewer people having skill at that level range. Fact. I'm not insulting anyone. This tourney has 8 slots, and it still took over a day to fill up, which only fortifies my point in the level range being close to dead. I didn't say there's no skill, I said there's few skill, which is a given when a range has as few players as the 50/51 range does.

I'm not practically retired. Just because you don't see me on forums all the time doesn't mean I'm not playing. I took a break for a few months, and I've been back for a few months. I have multiple chars ranging from 50-71 that I use, all with glyph, dragon, shadow, etc. so what I'm saying is through experience. Not just for the sake of trolling.

Also, I find it funny you're trying to personally attack me when you've never had a conversation with me. Don't really care you're opinion of me, because a week ago it was "Thanks for the help. Nice seeing you in game " and now it's I'm arrogant, lawl.

Guardian of Alterra CrimsonTider's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    904 Posts

I'm stating facts. Go try and find a game on your 50/51, there are hardly any. I've checked my last remaining 51 for games quite a few times. The level range is dying, meaning very few people play it. Few people playing a level range = even fewer people having skill at that level range. Fact. I'm not insulting anyone. This tourney has 8 slots, and it still took over a day to fill up, which only fortifies my point in the level range being close to dead. I didn't say there's no skill, I said there's few skill, which is a given when a range has as few players as the 50/51 range does.

I'm not practically retired. Just because you don't see me on forums all the time doesn't mean I'm not playing. I took a break for a few months, and I've been back for a few months. I have multiple chars ranging from 50-71 that I use, all with glyph, dragon, shadow, etc. so what I'm saying is through experience. Not just for the sake of trolling.

Also, I find it funny you're trying to personally attack me when you've never had a conversation with me. Don't really care you're opinion of me, because a week ago it was "Thanks for the help. Nice seeing you in game " and now it's I'm arrogant, lawl.
    I think there is a "Glyph" thread calling you in the Trader's Market section.
    CrimsonTider::Astuteness::Crim::CrimzonTider::IBec kon::Houndstooth
    WreckzNEffect::Intuitive::Kinesiology::Crimagical: :Killtastrophe::SsgtSlaughter::Transfixion
    Arrownaut::Crimtacular::Funkdified::CrimJr

16. The Following User Says Thank You to CrimsonTider For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    530 Posts

Lets review for a second. Shall we?

If he hasn't I'm sure any other end gamer could. 51 PvP is dry of any end game PvPers, which as we all know are where some of the most dedicated/experienced PvPers are at, leaving there to be little or no challenging opponents. That's why I've deleted most of my 51s by now.
    First you insult Noodle by saying that "any other end gamer could" beat Noodle. That is bull crap. Noodle is probably the most talented 51 bear I've fought. Moving on...

I've seen you pvp. You'll lose.
    Next you directly insult Mason. Sarcasm maybe? Nah, better known as trolling. Also very rude. I don't care if it's true or not.

Last let's get something straight. Supporting other formers by pointing out how you are being rude is not attacking you. If you take it as being offensive then it's probably because you realize that I'm right and that you were, in fact, being rude. This goes back to my post before. Stop trolling, and stop dissing other pvpers.
    Last edited by MightyMicah; 04-01-2013 at 08:35 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Hmmm... Ready when you are, Cal !

If practice makes perfect and perfection is impossible, why practice?
    Oh, wait... No need to practice. iHax.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Noodleleg View Post
    I'm with Funkypawz
    Nobody's taking my crown!
    If I had a 51....
    One is too be what once couldn't of been before time let thy be what they could've been, therefore we praise Haxur.
    -Haxur bes 61 mage.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Elitephonix For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

First you insult Noodle by saying that "any other end gamer could" beat Noodle. That is bull crap. Noodle is probably the most talented 51 bear I've fought. Moving on...

Next you directly insult Mason. Sarcasm maybe? Nah, better known as trolling. Also very rude. I don't care if it's true or not.

Last let's get something straight. Supporting other formers by pointing out how you are being rude is not attacking you. If you take it as being offensive then it's probably because you realize that I'm right and that you were, in fact, being rude. This goes back to my post before. Stop trolling, and stop dissing other pvpers.
    He is stating that Noodle has not gone up against end-gamers, which is true. In the previous tournament, he did, and he lost. That's not an insult, it's a fact. I'm sure you of all people know not to take hyperboles into account.

Secondly, that was him joking around. He's done it with me too a little. Micah, I respect you but lighten up a little. David, if you get to know him, is a stand up guy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

First, thanks Micah for havin' mah back. I'm starting to feel like you're Peter and I'm Paul ^_^! Anyways... I'm glad you're defending me ! I truly appreciate it. As Parth pointed out, David's just that type of guy haha! He likes to joke around... Sometimes even more than I do! (Actually, no... I guess I joke the most.) Again, thank you very much and see ya in Forest Haven!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    530 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    He is stating that Noodle has not gone up against end-gamers, which is true. In the previous tournament, he did, and he lost. That's not an insult, it's a fact. I'm sure you of all people know not to take hyperboles into account.

Secondly, that was him joking around. He's done it with me too a little. Micah, I respect you but lighten up a little. David, if you get to know him, is a stand up guy.
    You're probably right. Maybe I just need to loosen up. It just makes me sick to see others get bullied around or messed with. Especially by people like David who everyone looks up to. If he was just messing around, so be it. I'd still say it was uncalled for but that's just me...

First, thanks Micah for havin' mah back. I'm starting to feel like you're Peter and I'm Paul ^_^! Anyways... I'm glad you're defending me ! I truly appreciate it. As Parth pointed out, David's just that type of guy haha! He likes to joke around... Sometimes even more than I do! (Actually, no... I guess I joke the most.) *Again, thank you very much and see ya in Forest Haven!

Alright. Well, I'm glad to hear it. David, my apologies bro. Clearly I was out of place here.
    Last edited by MightyMicah; 04-01-2013 at 08:55 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

First, thanks Micah for havin' mah back. I'm starting to feel like you're Peter and I'm Paul ^_^! Anyways... I'm glad you're defending me ! I truly appreciate it. As Parth pointed out, David's just that type of guy haha! He likes to joke around... Sometimes even more than I do! (Actually, no... I guess I joke the most.) Again, thank you very much and see ya in Forest Haven!
    Steven, I has a court date at 8AM tomorrow for some traffic violations, but afterwards on my drive back to college, text me? I have some brotherly advice for your latest set of adversities.